- In February 15 2012 Tomi reported Nokia smartphones market share in Q4 2011 was 12.6% 
- In June 27th 2012 Tomi reported that his forecast of 12% was most accurate of all forecasts (specifically mentioning the actual number being 12.6%). 
- In January 15th 2014 I reported that in fact Horace Dediu forecasted 13% and was more accurate than Tomi.
- In July 21st 2014 Tomi (once again) told how he was most accurate forecaster, but this time he said the real Nokia result was 12.4% which conveniently puts Tomi’s forecast ahead of Horace. 
- I said that “we have to wait until Tomi brags about it the next time to see which number he continues to use“.
And yesterday I noticed this…
Lumia (Nokia) Smartphone Market Share of Microsoft Recent History
Q4 2011 – 12.4%
Source Official Quarterly Results of Nokia and Microsoft, plus TomiAhonen Consulting analysis of industry data, 27 Oct, 2015
–Tomi Ahonen, October 27th 2015 
Yes, the history has been rewritten (again).